I’m a New Englander at heart and now a Floridian, inspired by the sandy beaches and hot pink sunsets of Sarasota. I write literary fiction, tapping a mainstream appeal and shaking worldwide taboos, taking my readers on a dark, harrowing, and gritty journey. When I’m not nose deep in my laptop, I’m scouring for chocolate, traveling, reading, or walking my four-legged children.
Some random facts:
- My partners-in-crime are Codi, a spunky Maltese, and Bella, a super-loving yellow Lab.
- My favorite genre to read is Literary Fiction.
- I began writing at age twelve.
- I lived in the same town as Stephen King.
- My best ideas come while I’m in the shower.
- I was named after the 1964 Alfred Hitchcock movie, Marnie, but my parents decided to drop the extra vowel.
- I like to start sentences with And, But, So, and Or.
- A perfect day would include large quantities of sushi, chocolate, and coffee.
- Math scares me.
- Laughing cures almost everything.